Monday 26 February 2018

Mashed Pumpkin

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

When I got home from school, I smelt the nightmare that waited for me... MASHED PUMPKIN, ARRGGGHHH! I immediately went to my room feeling sick, I tried and tried to ignore the smell, but I couldn’t resist it, it was to strong I couldn’t bare to breathe. I wished that the pumpkin wouldn’t be for dinner.

Mum called, “Dinner time!’’ NOOOOO!!! I walked slowly to the dinner table I sat down. Mum put a plateful of food in front of me, it really was mashed pumpkin. I couldn’t believe it I knew then that I couldn’t of held the pumpkin in. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I came back looking brave at the pumpkin and said, “I am not eating this!”

But sadly It just had to be me I was the only one that had to sit there all night long the smell was starting to fade, being forced to eat this before I was allowed to get up. I was glad when my mum and dad went to bed, I had to make my move. I got up tiptoed to the pot and put all the mashed pumpkin into the big pot and then put the the pot back in the fridge. I got to give it to myself I had to stay up pretty late just to do that.

So I went to bed and fell asleep. In The morning I woke up I saw my mum in surprise she looked at me and said, “Don’t lie and tell me you ate all your dinner?” “Mmmmmm... Of course I ate it Mum!”

No comments:

Post a Comment